Morris County reports a total of 1105 COVID-19 cases, according to its updated municipal matrix, as of April 1st.
Parsippany has the highest case count of any municipality, with 109 cases.
The breakdown of COVID-19 cases for each municipality from March 26th through April 1st:
|Town of Boonton||3||2||2||9||11||11||14|
|Township of Boonton||7||7||8||9||10||10||13|
|Borough of Butler||3||5||6||8||13||16||18|
|Borough of Chatham||5||6||3||7||20||22||26|
|Township of Chatham||7||8||12||13||14||15||18|
|Borough of Chester||0||0||2||2||2||1||1|
|Township of Chester||1||1||1||1||4||6||6|
|Township of Denville||11||12||14||17||17||23||31|
|Town of Dover||22||28||43||54||57||66||82|
|Township of East Hanover||17||19||29||31||39||40||44|
|Borough of Florham Park||15||19||27||32||35||39||44|
|Township of Hanover||6||12||19||16||27||29||33|
|Township of Harding||5||7||8||9||10||10||13|
|Township of Jefferson||0||3||6||9||19||23||28|
|Borough of Kinnelon||9||9||9||11||12||13||15|
|Borough of Lincoln Park||9||13||19||23||28||32||35|
|Township of Long Hill||4||5||5||6||8||8||9|
|Borough of Madison||16||19||21||25||25||25||28|
|Borough of Mendham||3||3||3||5||5||4||5|
|Township of Mendham||8||9||10||11||14||15||18|
|Township of Mine Hill||3||3||3||6||4||6||7|
|Township of Montville||18||20||32||34||42||52||56|
|Borough of Morris Plains||6||11||15||11||14||10||13|
|Township of Morris||23||23||28||33||53||56||61|
|Town of Morristown||29||36||48||60||62||69||84|
|Borough of Mount Arlington||1||3||4||4||4||4||4|
|Township of Mount Olive||14||20||29||34||34||36||39|
|Borough of Mountain Lakes||0||0||3||3||4||5||7|
|Borough of Netcong||1||3||5||5||3||4||7|
|Township of Parsippany||22||24||37||49||82||91||109|
|Township of Pequannock||15||15||18||21||22||24||30|
|Township of Randolph||21||29||41||46||47||53||58|
|Borough of Riverdale||4||4||6||7||8||9||9|
|Borough of Rockaway||5||5||4||6||7||11||14|
|Township of Rockaway||7||17||20||21||33||40||41|
|Township of Roxbury||15||13||15||23||26||30||36|
|Borough of Victory Gardens||0||1||2||3||3||4||7|
|Township of Washington||0||2||2||5||10||10||12|
|Borough of Wharton||5||10||18||21||21||22||30|
The figures reflect open COVID-19 positive cases as of the date and time indicated, not cases which have been closed, some cases which may be pending, or have yet to be entered into the system.
Please note the following limitations and provisos related to the data above:
- COVID-19-related deaths are not included in this data.
- Pursuant to HIPAA, specific identifying health information of persons testing positive or who have passed due to the virus will not be released.
- Data reflects open COVID-19 positive cases on dates and times indicated, not cases which have closed; some cases may be pending and are not yet entered.
- Data may not include cases with incomplete or incorrect street addresses or PO boxes. Such cases require additional investigation by local health officials.
- Numbers which are lower on subsequent days are the result of cases that have been closed (infection resolved or case transferred to another jurisdiction).
- Figures do not include persons under quarantine/isolation due to exposure and who have not tested positive.
- The numbers, especially higher numbers, do not necessarily reflect community spread in a specific town. Various factors may be related to high numbers, such as increased testing and facilities with high-risk populations.
- This data should not to be used to gauge if heightened precautions are needed in specific towns. Social distancing, hand hygiene, and preventive steps must be followed at all times regardless of the number of cases in a municipality.
The statewide COVID-19 total is 29,895 cases and 646 fatalities as of Friday, April 3rd, an increase of 4,372 new cases and 113 fatalities since Thursday.
COVID-19 Cases by County
Data is provisional and subject to revision.
4,808 Positives Pending Further Information
4 Deaths Pending Further Information
4866 Positive Test Result(s)
3067 Positive Test Result(s)
2835 Positive Test Result(s)
2487 Positive Test Result(s)
2216 Positive Test Result(s)
2125 Positive Test Result(s)
1743 Positive Test Result(s)
1685 Positive Test Result(s)
1298 Positive Test Result(s)
641 Positive Test Result(s)
484 Positive Test Result(s)
406 Positive Test Result(s)
367 Positive Test Result(s)
210 Positive Test Result(s)
183 Positive Test Result(s)
149 Positive Test Result(s)
148 Positive Test Result(s)
72 Positive Test Result(s)
Cape May County:
44 Positive Test Result(s)
36 Positive Test Result(s)
25 Positive Test Result(s)