Morris County reports a total of 2,449 COVID-19 cases, as of Wednesday, April 8th.
Parsippany has the highest case count of any municipality, with 258 cases, as of Wednesday.
The breakdown of COVID-19 cases for each municipality from March 31st through April 8th:
|Town of Boonton||11||14||18||40||44||45||46|
|Township of Boonton||10||10||13||14||14||24||24|
|Borough of Butler||16||18||21||27||28||30||32|
|Borough of Chatham||22||26||30||34||34||36||37|
|Township of Chatham||15||18||20||26||26||28||34|
|Borough of Chester||1||1||0||0||0||0||0|
|Township of Chester||6||6||6||13||14||19||21|
|Township of Denville||23||25||33||51||54||63||71|
|Town of Dover||66||82||99||147||160||176||192|
|Township of East Hanover||40||44||50||64||65||67||68|
|Borough of Florham Park||39||44||45||59||60||64||69|
|Township of Hanover||29||31||40||41||56||56||76|
|Township of Harding||10||12||13||15||16||16||17|
|Township of Jefferson||23||28||34||54||58||62||66|
|Borough of Kinnelon||13||15||18||24||25||26||26|
|Borough of Lincoln Park||32||35||40||75||90||103||112|
|Township of Long Hill||8||9||10||21||24||26||27|
|Borough of Madison||25||28||32||47||49||51||57|
|Borough of Mendham||4||5||5||11||15||17||17|
|Township of Mendham||15||18||19||22||23||27||27|
|Township of Mine Hill||6||7||7||15||17||18||20|
|Township of Montville||52||56||61||96||101||104||106|
|Borough of Morris Plains||10||19||16||19||22||26||30|
|Township of Morris||56||61||66||104||112||129||133|
|Town of Morristown||69||78||94||135||146||155||184|
|Borough of Mount Arlington||4||4||5||11||12||12||12|
|Township of Mount Olive||36||39||44||83||90||95||104|
|Borough of Mountain Lakes||5||7||8||8||8||8||9|
|Borough of Netcong||4||7||7||11||11||11||13|
|Township of Parsippany||91||109||127||198||218||244||258|
|Township of Pequannock||24||30||30||51||59||66||72|
|Township of Randolph||53||58||65||100||109||116||125|
|Borough of Riverdale||9||9||9||15||17||17||17|
|Borough of Rockaway||11||14||18||30||33||36||37|
|Township of Rockaway||40||41||53||84||97||100||105|
|Township of Roxbury||30||36||45||75||81||89||98|
|Borough of Victory Gardens||4||7||7||10||11||10||11|
|Township of Washington||10||12||16||30||30||30||33|
|Borough of Wharton||22||30||33||54||56||58||63|
The figures reflect COVID-19 positive cases as of the date and time indicated, some cases which may be pending, or have yet to be entered into the system.
Please note the following limitations and provisos related to the data above:
- COVID-19-related deaths are not included in this data.
- Pursuant to HIPAA, specific identifying health information of persons testing positive or who have passed due to the virus will not be released.
- Data reflects COVID-19 positive cases on dates and times indicated; some cases may be pending and are not yet entered.
- Data may not include cases with incomplete or incorrect street addresses or PO boxes. Such cases require additional investigation by local health officials.
- Figures do not include persons under quarantine/isolation due to exposure and who have not tested positive.
- The numbers, especially higher numbers, do not necessarily reflect community spread in a specific town. Various factors may be related to high numbers, such as increased testing and facilities with high-risk populations.
- This data should not be used to gauge if heightened precautions are needed in specific towns. Social distancing, hand hygiene, and preventive steps must be followed at all times regardless of the number of cases in a municipality.
The NJDOH reports that as of Thursday, April 9th, there are 51,027 COVID-19 cases and 1700 fatalities statewide, an increase of 3,748 cases and 198 fatalities since Wednesday. Of the cases, 7,363 are hospitalized, 604 have been discharged; 846 are in critical care, 1,523 are in intensive care, and 4,619 are in medical surgical, according of NJDOH.
COVID-19 Cases by County
Data is provisional and subject to revision.
996 Positives Pending Further Information
12 Deaths Pending Further Information
8,343 Positive Test Results
6,069 Positive Test Results
5,879 Positive Test Results
5,203 Positive Test Results
4,690 Positive Test Results
4,628 Positive Test Results
3,248 Positive Test Results
3,093 Positive Test Results
2,645 Positive Test Results
1,335 Positive Test Results
1,161 Positive Test Results
990 Positive Test Results
883 Positive Test Results
413 Positive Test Results
392 Positive Test Results
319 Positive Test Results
286 Positive Test Results
191 Positive Test Results
111 Positive Test Results
Cape May County:
109 Positive Test Results
43 Positive Test Results