Burton Trent Public Affairs LLC today announced the addition of Morris Freeholder Thomas Mastrangelo to our team.
“Tom has established himself as a true political and business powerhouse,” stated Michael P. Turner, President and Managing Member of Burton Trent. “Burton Trent has earned a reputation of effectiveness for clients looking to do business in, and with, the state of New Jersey. We continued to be impressed with Tom’s grasp of both private and public-sector business consulting. His addition to our existing successful practice is a natural fit and he brings energy, experience and superior strategic counsel.”
Prior to joining Burton Trent, Mastrangelo held leadership positions in several leading IT companies and most recently managed his own successful IT consulting business, Mind’s Eye Technologies. He has considerable knowledge of cyber security, data storage systems, networks and software services.
Recognizing public service as a calling, he also serves as a Morris County Freeholder, having been elected in 2010 and twice re-elected. He holds a Bachelor’s degree from Seton Hall University, and Executive MBA in Management from Fairleigh Dickenson University and a Juris Doctorate of Law from Seton Hall University School of Law.
Burton Trent is a multi-dimensional firm that excels in public affairs, business development, government relations and communications. With operations throughout the Mid-Atlantic region, Burton Trent is recognized for both its experience and relationships that are built on mutual trust, as well as their willingness to “roll-up-our-sleeves,” do research, and delve into nuances.
“I’m truly excited about the opportunity to join a respected team like Burton Trent,” said Mastrangelo. “Professionalism, integrity and a strong work ethic are the keys to success in our industry. Burton Trent exemplifies this and is the type of firm where I can maximize my business development and IT industry background to the benefit of our clients.”
Burton Trent’s announcement of Thomas Mastrangelo joining the firm has been widely received by a diverse and bi-partisan collection of New Jersey political leaders. These include:
- Senator-Elect Troy Singleton (D-Burlington): “I’ve come to know Tom as a true leader, who works to build consensus and get results …Tom’s word is his bond, and I am happy for him and congratulate Burton Trent on a great hire.”
- Essex County Freeholder Leonard Luciano (D): “Not just a fellow Freeholder who shares the border line between Essex and Morris Counties but a true friend, a doer, a leader and a problem solver. Congrats to Tommy and Burton Trent!”
- Joseph Tempesta, Jr., (R) Mayor of West Caldwell and former NJ League of Municipalities President: “Whether in business or when governing as a Freeholder in Morris County, Tom gets things done. A leader, a doer and an honest man who keeps his commitments. Congratulations Tom and Burton Trent.”
- State Democratic Party and Passaic County Democratic Party Chairman John Currie: “I have known Tom and his family for many years. As a Freeholder and a businessman, he has produced solutions for success…Good Luck, Tom and Burton Trent.”
- Former Passaic County Sheriff Jerry Speziale (D): “Tommy will be a fantastic addition to the Burton Trent Firm. He has great relationships all over New Jersey on both sides of the isle.”
- Anthony Abrantes, Council Representative, Asst. Team Lead & Political Lead, Northeast Regional Council of Carpenters: “As long as I’ve known Tom he has been a true advocate for both business and labor……. Tom is a true leader and truly a man of his word. I want to congratulate him on his new role and Burton Trent on his joining the firm.”