Blue Foundry Bank and Blue Foundry Charitable Foundation Celebrate Giving Tuesday by Donating $100,000 to Local New Jersey Organizations
Charitable donations demonstrate longstanding dedication to supporting food security in our communities
RUTHERFORD, NJ – November 30, 2021 – With an unyielding commitment to community, Blue Foundry Bank and Blue Foundry Charitable Foundation announced donations totaling up to $100,000 through partnerships with local organizations in each of its branch markets.
Giving Tuesday is a nationally recognized day for organizations to give back. This year, Blue Foundry was proud to support the cause through a donation effort focused on Blue Foundry Charitable Foundation’s Health & Human Services giving pillar, specifically in the support of food security.
“Giving back to our community is at the heart of who we are and what we do as a company, and these donations are a testament to that,” said James D. Nesci, CEO and President of Blue Foundry Bank. “We look forward to continuing these efforts to create a lasting impact on the people, businesses and neighborhoods we serve.”
The following organizations were supported with donations from Blue Foundry Charitable Foundation:
- Center for Food Action, Englewood, NJ
- Community Food Bank of New Jersey, Hillsdale, NJ
- Family Promise of Bergen County, Ridgewood, NJ
- Family Promise of Morris County, Morristown, NJ
- Helping Hand Food Pantry, Hillsdale, NJ
- Kearny Community Food Pantry, Kearny, NJ
- Montville Kiwanis Food Pantry, Monvtille, NJ
- Nutley Family Services Bureau Food Pantry, Nutley, NJ
- Pequannock Township Food Pantry, Pompton Plains, NJ
- Rutherford Community Pantry, Rutherford, NJ
- Social Services Association of Ridgewood & Vicinity, Ridgewood, NJ
- Table to Table, Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
- The Sharing Place, Inc., Jersey City, NJ
- Toni’s Kitchen, Montclair, NJ
- Tri-boro Food Pantry, Park Ridge, NJ
The following organizations were supported with donations from Blue Foundry Bank:
- Denville Food Pantry, Denville, NJ
- Fair Lawn Food Pantry, Fair Lawn, NJ
- Florham Park Food Pantry, Florham Park, NJ
- Lincoln Park Food Pantry, Lincoln Park, NJ
Dedicated to outstanding customer experience and personal support, Blue Foundry Bank offers a comprehensive line of products and services including personal and business banking and lending, to support clients’ financial goals and investment for growth.
About Blue Foundry Bank and Blue Foundry Charitable Foundation
Blue Foundry Bancorp is the holding company for Blue Foundry Bank, a place where things are made, purpose is formed, and ideas are crafted. Headquartered in Rutherford NJ, with presence in Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Morris, Passaic and Somerset counties, Blue Foundry Bank is a full-service, progressive bank serving the doers, movers, and shakers in our communities. We offer individuals and businesses alike the tailored products and services they need to build their futures. With a rich history dating back more than 145 years, Blue Foundry Bank has a longstanding commitment to its customers and communities. To learn more about Blue Foundry Bank visit BlueFoundryBank.com or call (888) 931-BLUE. Member FDIC.
In connection with Blue Foundry Bancorp’s conversion to a public company in July of 2021, Blue Foundry Charitable Foundation was created. The Foundation is committed to building strong communities by partnering with nonprofit organizations that find solutions to the challenges faced by our local areas focusing on the four key pillars of affordable housing, education, health and human services, and youth programs.