HAMILTON TOWNSHIP TO EXTEND CURFEW
While minor incidents occurred last evening, Hamilton Township will continue the regional curfew imposed yesterday in Trenton, Ewing, and Lawrence from 7:00 PM this evening, Tuesday, June 2, 2020 through 6:00 AM Wednesday, June 3, 2020.
IT IS ORDERED THAT:
- All provisions from the prior Proclamations of Local Disasters Emergency shall remain in effect;
- All Township parks and other public areas shall be closed from the hours of 7 p.m. to 6 a.m;
- All businesses, including essential businesses as designated by the Governor, shall be closed to the public during the hours of the curfew; essential employees of essential businesses, including distribution centers, shall be exempted from this curfew;
- Hotels and their employees shall be exempted from this curfew;
- All persons shall shelter in place in their residence;
- Persons reporting to or from, or performing their essential job including, but not limited to, government officials or employees conducting their official duties, health care workers, law enforcement or emergency personnel, shall be exempted from this curfew;
- There shall be no deliveries during the curfew, except to essential services and businesses which have confirmed that employees are present to accept deliveries, even while closed to the public; delivery services shall not deliver packages to any closed business or residence during the curfew;
- Persons travelling because of a reasonable fear for his or her health or safety, shall be exempted from this curfew;
- Persons travelling at the directions of law enforcement or other governmental agency shall be exempted from this curfew;
- Persons seeking medical attention, essential social services or assistance from law enforcement or emergency services, shall be exempted from this curfew.