Fourteen attorneys with the law firm of Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper, P.C., were recognized in the 2022 edition of The Best Lawyers in America©, which identified each as a top legal talent in their respective practice areas.
In addition, Lindabury attorney David G. Hardin was named ‘Lawyer of the Year’ in the Newark area for Trusts and Estates. Only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is honored as the ‘Lawyer of the Year,’ making this accolade particularly significant, according to the firm. These lawyers were selected based on voting averages received during the peer review assessments.
The following Lindabury attorneys were named as Best Lawyers honorees:
• Steven Backfisch – Litigation – Labor and Employment
• John R. Blasi – Trusts and Estates
• John M. Boyle – Arbitration and Mediation
• Kathleen M. Connelly – Employment Law – Management
• Katherine Dupuis – Family Law Mediation
• James K. Estabrook – Trusts and Estates
• Edward J. Frisch – Litigation – Construction
• David G. Hardin – Trusts and Estates
• Jay Lavroff – Insurance Law
• Mary Patricia Magee – Litigation – Trusts and Estates and Trusts and Estates
• David R. Pierce – Real Estate Law
• Anne Marie Robbins – Trusts and Estates
• John H. Schmidt, Jr. – Employment Law – Management and Litigation – Labor and Employment
• Greg K. Vitali – Construction Law
Published since 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation, Best Lawyers lists have earned the respect of the profession, the media and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals.
To learn more about The Best Lawyers in America, view profiles of the honored Lindabury attorneys, and read about the selection process, please visit: https://www.bestlawyers.com.