Millennials for New Jersey is proud to announce the ten candidates who will be receiving a $1,000 donation for this November’s election. Chairman Matthew Anderson and board members Matthew Clarkin, Rebecca Schwartz, Kaylee McGuire, and Juan Carlos Nordelo received applications from 41 candidates running for office in this November’s election. The Board has endorsed the following ten candidates to receive $1,000 each.
- Mark Natale, Candidate for New Jersey Assembly, 8th Legislative District
- Jeff Martin, Candidate for Hamilton Mayor
- Chris Tully, Candidate for New Jersey Assembly, 38th Legislative District
- Chris Hillmann, Candidate for Hasbrouck Heights Mayor
- Daniel Kline, Candidate for Roxbury Council
- Lee Clark, Candidate for Phillipsburg Council
- Brittany Hale, Candidate for Rahway Board of Education
- Vanessa James, Candidate for Pitman Council
- Megan Chrisner-Keefe, Candidate for Fair Haven Council
- Clifford Dawkins, Candidate for Rockaway Borough Council
“These ten millennials represent our generation and are the future political leaders of New Jersey. We are proud to support them, and we look forward to their success come November,” said Matthew Anderson, Chairman of Millennials for NJ.