With around 8.4% of Americans having moved last year, which is a historic low, the personal-finance website WalletHub today released its report on 2022’s Best States to Live in, as well as accompanying videos and expert commentary.
To help Americans settle down in the best and most affordable place possible, WalletHub compared the 50 states across 52 key indicators of livability. They range from housing costs and income growth to education rate and quality of hospitals.
Living Conditions in New Jersey (1=Best; 25=Avg.):
- 6th – % of Population in Poverty
- 28th – Income Growth
- 23rd – % of Insured Population
- 10th – % of Adults in Fair or Poor Health
- 16th – Avg. Weekly Work Hours
- 7th – Restaurants per Capita
- 8th – Percentage of Residents 12+ Who Are Fully Vaccinated
For the full report, please visit: