The NJ Pakistan Day Parade will take place this upcoming Sunday, August 21st, at Papaianni Park in Edison from 12 pm-9:00 pm.
12:30-2:30 pm, there will be Free Halwa Puri.
• We’ll have several different food vendors serving a wide array of Pakistani sweets and
delicacies, from frozen desserts like Falooda/Kulfi to the always iconic samosas, biryani,
• While clothing vendors will bring jewelry and fashion from around Pakistan to purchase.
• A Magic Show, kite flying, face painting, and balloons.
3PM Flag Raising
Parade Portion – 4:30pm
we will begin the parade itself from Papaianni Park down Municipal boulevard and wrap-around back. With Dhol groups, floats from local businesses, cars, motorcycles, and all who wish to partake. All will be decorated in American and Pakistani flags, with some even having Pakistani street art.
By 6pm the entertainers will begin
After the parade, the entertainment will begin with Sherjan Ahmad, son the legendary singer Salman Ahmad from the Pakistani band Junoon. Ustad Ashiq Ali Mir who was apart of the band has also just confirmed that he will perform with them at our event.
• Naeem Abbas, and more iconic vocalists will also be performing
• We will also have multiple little cultural shows sprinkled throughout the day.