Alzheimer’s New Jersey®, the independent, Garden State non-profit providing continuous hope and support for those battling Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias in New Jersey, will be holding a raffle auctioning off golf outings at one of the region’s most prestigious golf clubs. Only 600 tickets will be sold, each for $100. Ticket sales from the raffle will support Alzheimer’s New Jersey and raise vital funds to provide care and support for New Jersey families impacted by Alzheimer’s and other dementias.
The list of golf courses includes:
- Arcola Country Club, Paramus, NJ
- Canoe Brook Country Club, Summit, NJ
- Cherry Valley Club, Garden City, NY
- Country Club of Darien, Darien, CT
- Echo Lake Country Club, Westfield, NJ
- Essex County Country Club, West Orange, NJ
- Hamilton Farm Golf Club, Gladstone, NJ
- Lake Mohawk Golf Club, Sparta, NJ
- Mountain Ridge Country Club, West Caldwell, NJ (does not include lunch)
- Lookaway Golf Club, Buckingham, PA
- Oak Hill Golf Club, Milford, NJ (for four, Mon-Thurs)
- Paramount Country Club, New City, NY (for four, no cocktails)
- Plandome Country Club, Plandome, NY
- Raritan Valley Country Club, Bridgewater, NJ
- Rumson Country Club, Rumson, NJ
- Shelter Harbor Golf Club, Charlestown, RI
- Spring Lake Golf Club, Spring Lake, NJ
- Trump National Golf Club, Bedminster, NJ
- Wykagyl Country Club, New Rochelle, NY (weekday morning)
Raffle tickets can be purchased as unique and thoughtful gifts for family, friends, business associates and clients. To purchase, participants can fill out theticket order form and mail it to Alzheimer’s New Jersey: 425 Eagle Rock Avenue #203, Roseland, NJ 07068 or fax to 973-586-4342.
The official raffle drawing will take place on June 28, 2019, at the Municipal Building in West Caldwell at 3 p.m. There will be no formal reception, but all are welcome to attend.
You can view the complete prize list and event flyer here.