CIANJ’s 3rd Annual Enterprising Women In Commerce Awards
August 18th, 2023 (Rochelle Park) – The Commerce and Industry Association of New Jersey (CIANJ) and COMMERCE Magazine celebrated and recognized enterprising women who achieved success in their respective industries during a breakfast reception on Wednesday, August 16th. These women capture the essence of hard work, determination, and perseverance as they continue to inspire and encourage others. Nominations were received from every business sector and a panel of judges was convened to review the entries and choose the honorees. CIANJ and COMMERCE Magazine want to highlight the incredible work that our winners and nominees do for our businesses and for our community.
CIANJ president, Anthony Russo, stated “Congratulations to all our nominees and winners for the example they set for others in what it means to work hard, be bold, and persevere in their careers and in life. They are true role models for us all. We always look forward to hosting this event and sharing their stories of success”.
All recipients were recognized for their achievements in the August edition of COMMERCE Magazine, which can be read here.
Congratulations to all our nominees and winners!
- Tifphani White-King from Mazars
- Dr. Monica Dhingra from Bergen New Bridge Medical Center
- Corinne Collina from Earle Companies
- Priya Jain from Mace North America Ltd
- Marcia Frieze from Case Medical
- Katie Sword from NJPAC
- Tracy Denora from NJ Warehousemen and Movers Assoc.
- Jill Johnson from the Institute for Entrepreneurial Leadership
Real Estate and Development:
- Abigail Polizois from Legacy Development Group
One To Watch Award:
- Bisola A. Taiwo from Gibbons Law
- Kathleen Patel from Factor Group
- Brielle Freda Seminerio from Brewster Washers
- Lara Abrash from Deloitte
- Ann Marie Sullivan from Spectrum Works
- Donnalee Corrieri from Bergen New Bridge Medical Center
2023’s Enterprising Woman Award:
- Audrey C. Murphy, Esq, MSN, RN from Hackensack Meridian Health
The mission of CIANJ is to be the leader in free enterprise advocacy for the purpose of fostering, through education, legislative vigilance, and membership interaction, an economic climate that enhances business potential and makes New Jersey a better state in which to live, work, and conduct business. Over time, CIANJ has learned how the real value of a business association is found in the relationships built and the resources shared. CIANJ’s forums and business councils are arenas that bring together the brightest minds across professional disciplines in the key areas that affect every business in the state. From finance and healthcare to human resources and the environment, there is always something to learn – or something to share — in our association.