DEMOCRATIC WOMEN… thinking of running for office?
EMERGE NJ now taking applications for its 2019 Training Class!
Mission: To increase the number of Democratic women leaders from diverse backgrounds in public office through recruitment, training and providing a powerful network.
Vision: To change the face of power, politics and leadership in this country in order to have policies that are responsive to all Americans.
Six month and 70 hour training that gives all women the skills they need to run and win.
Emerge New Jersey seeks bright, self-motivated women who are committed to effective and ethical political leadership. Criteria for selection include:
Evidence of political leadership experience or potential and meaningful involvement in workplace or community;
- Interest in pursuing political office;
- Demonstrated ability to bring together disparate groups to achieve a goal;
- Ability and desire to build effective networks;
- Ability to articulate a personal political vision;
- Demonstrated ability to inspire others;
- Commitment to full participation and attendance requirements of the trainings.
- Applicants must be registered Democratic women.
Emerge New Jersey will select no more than 25 women who meet the above criteria and who we believe have the potential to be political leaders.
Emerge embraces diversity and encourages applications from all women regardless of age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, marital status, religious affiliation, sexual orientation or physical abilities.
Click on the link below to EMERGE NJ application process to see, among other things the training dates, cost of the application and cost for the training program. Financial assistance may be available to those accepted into the program.
Questions? Contact Alixon Collazos at firstname.lastname@example.org