With 27% of all nonretired adults having no retirement savings, the personal-finance website WalletHub today released its report on 2022’s Best States to Retire, as well as accompanying videos and expert commentary.
To help retirees find a safe, enjoyable and wallet-friendly place to call home, WalletHub compared the 50 states across 47 key metrics. Our analysis examines affordability, health-related factors and overall quality of life.
Retiring in New Jersey (1=Best; 25=Avg.):
- 42nd – Adjusted Cost of Living
- 33rd – Annual Cost of In-Home Services
- 41st – WalletHub ‘Taxpayer’ Ranking
- 38th – Elderly-Friendly Labor Market
- 28th – % of Population Aged 65 & Older
- 46th – Health-Care Facilities per Capita
For the full report, please visit: