From the Desk of Tom Hester: Monday Assembly Committee Highlights
Telemedicine and data reporting requirements for emergency medical services providers and dispatch centers highlight Monday’s Assembly committee hearings.
Also on tap: zero emission vehicle warranties, insurance coverage for hearing aids, no health insurance copayments for members of military serving on active duty and collective statewide reverse transfer agreements.
The meetings are slated to begin at 10 a.m. and will be streamed live at:
· A-1464 (Lampitt/Coughlin/Conaway/Vainieri Huttle/Lagana/Mukherji) – Authorizes health care practitioners to provide health care services through telemedicine. 10 a.m. Health and Senior Services.
· A-4925 (Conaway/O’Scanlon) – Establishes data reporting requirements for emergency medical services providers and dispatch centers. 10 a.m. Health and Senior Services.
· A-4482 (Kennedy/DeAngelo/Vainieri Huttle/Benson) – Allows for cancellation of certain service contracts without paying early termination fee if customer becomes deceased prior to end of service contract. 11 a.m. Consumer Affairs.
· A-4868 (Moriarty/Eustace) – Extends warranty for zero emission vehicles. 11 a.m. Consumer Affairs.
· A-3974 (Vainieri Huttle) – Permits certain audiologists to dispense and fit hearing aids; and A-3916 (Quijano/Benson) – Requires health insurers to provide coverage for hearing aids. 10 a.m. Financial Institutions and Insurance.
· A-2758 (DeAngelo/Jimenez/Mukherji/Danielsen) – Permits primary care physicians to waive health insurance copayments for members of military serving on active duty. 10 a.m. Financial Institutions and Insurance.
· A-4691 (Caride/McKeon) – Requires institutions of higher education to enter into collective Statewide reverse transfer agreement.10 a.m. Higher Education.
· A-3373 (Vainieri Huttle/DeAngelo) – Establishes “Art in Storefronts” initiative within the Main Street New Jersey program. 1 p.m. Commerce and Economic Development.
· A-4432 (Schaer/Lampitt/Benson) – Allows certain businesses having collaborative research relationships with institutions of higher education to receive tax credits under Grow New Jersey Assistance Program. 1 p.m. Commerce and Economic Development.
Leave a Reply