Morris County released a town matrix of the COVID-19 cases for each municipality from March 1st through March 29th.
|Town of Boonton||3||3||4||3||3||2||2||9|
|Twp. of Boonton||4||4||4||6||7||7||8||9|
|Borough of Butler||1||1||5||2||3||5||6||8|
|Borough of Chatham||2||3||7||5||5||6||3||7|
|Twp. of Chatham||2||4||5||6||7||8||12||13|
|Borough of Chester||0||0||0||0||0||0||2||2|
|Township of Chester||0||0||0||0||1||1||1||1|
|Township of Denville||3||7||10||10||11||12||14||17|
|Town of Dover||8||9||16||22||22||28||43||54|
|Twp. of E. Hanover||2||2||7||11||17||19||29||31|
|Boro of Florham Prk||5||8||14||13||15||19||27||32|
|Township of Hanover||2||4||4||5||6||12||19||16|
|Township of Harding||2||3||4||5||5||7||8||9|
|Township of Jefferson||2||2||6||3||0||3||6||9|
|Borough of Kinnelon||3||5||10||9||9||9||9||11|
|Boro of Lincoln Park||3||3||3||4||9||13||19||23|
|Township of Long Hill||3||3||5||4||4||5||5||6|
|Borough of Madison||9||9||11||15||16||19||21||25|
|Borough of Mendham||2||2||2||3||3||3||3||5|
|Township of Mendham||1||5||7||6||8||9||10||11|
|Township of Mine Hill||0||0||1||1||3||3||3||6|
|Township of Montville||14||14||13||15||18||20||32||34|
|Borough of Morris Plns||3||7||7||4||6||11||15||11|
|Township of Morris||15||18||31||27||23||23||28||33|
|Town of Morristown||6||12||23||24||29||36||48||60|
|Boro of Mt. Arlington||0||0||1||1||1||3||4||4|
|Twp. of Mount Olive||4||4||6||8||14||20||29||34|
|Boro of Mt. Lakes||0||0||0||1||0||0||3||3|
|Borough of Netcong||0||0||0||0||1||3||5||5|
|Twp of Parsippany||6||7||18||23||22||24||37||49|
|Twp. of Pequannock||6||7||13||14||15||15||18||21|
|Township of Randolph||14||14||18||18||21||29||41||46|
|Borough of Riverdale||1||1||1||3||4||4||6||7|
|Borough of Rockaway||1||1||2||4||5||5||4||6|
|Township of Rockaway||4||5||7||6||7||17||20||21|
|Township of Roxbury||2||5||6||11||15||13||15||23|
|Boro Victory Gardens||0||0||1||1||0||1||2||3|
|Twp of Washington||4||4||4||4||0||2||2||5|
|Borough of Wharton||3||3||4||5||5||10||18||21|
The figures reflect open COVID-19 positive cases as of the date and time indicated, not cases which have been closed, some cases which may be pending, or have yet to be entered into the system.
Please note the following limitations and provisos related to the data above:
- The figures reflect open COVID-19 positive cases as of the date and time indicated, not cases which have been closed, some cases which may be pending, or have yet to be entered into the system.
- The figures may include or not include cases for which the street address is incomplete, incorrect, or listed as a post office box. Such cases require additional investigation by local health officials.
- Figures which appear lower on subsequent days are the result of cases which have been closed (e.g. infection has resolved, the case being transferred to another jurisdiction, or other criteria).
- The figures do not include persons under quarantine/isolation in a jurisdiction due to exposure and who have not tested positive.
- The figures are not a reflection of community spread in a specific municipality, i.e. larger numbers do not necessarily indicate that there are local outbreaks in specific municipalities. Various factors may be related to higher numbers including increased testing and facilities with high-risk populations.
- The figures are not to be used by residents to gauge whether heightened precautions are necessary when visiting specific jurisdictions. Social distancing, hand hygiene, and other preventive steps must be followed at all times regardless of the number of cases in a specific municipality.
- COVID-19-related deaths are not included in the data. Pursuant to HIPAA, identifying health information for the data above and deaths (not included) such as name, address, age, gender, place of death, etc. will not be released.
COVID-19 Cases by County
Data is provisional and subsequent to revision.
3,686 Positives Pending Further Information
2,909 Positive Test Result(s)
1,900 Positive Test Result(s)
1,606 Positive Test Result(s)
1,418 Positive Test Result(s)
1,294 Positive Test Result(s)
1,277 Positive Test Result(s)
1,140 Positive Test Result(s)
1,022 Positive Test Result(s)
841 Positive Test Result(s)
413 Positive Test Result(s)
268 Positive Test Result(s)
228 Positive Test Result(s)
202 Positive Test Result(s)
132 Positive Test Result(s)
114 Positive Test Result(s)
97 Positive Test Result(s)
76 Positive Test Result(s)
31 Positive Test Result(s)
18 Positive Test Result(s)
Cape May County:
12 Positive Test Result(s)
12 Positive Test Result(s)